Is the thing I have a test tomorrow over.
Instead of studying, I think I will write about it.
And ask:
1. What the hell does التخرّج (graduating) have to do with فواكه (fruit) or better yet, يوم الخميس (Thursday), and why are they in the same chapter??
2. Does anyone really care about following the mundane story of a boring Arab woman living in New York City? All she does is go to school and go home. And kvetch about how lonely she is. Guess what. We get to listen to her talk all the time in class, because she is the one coming up with the retarded vocab we use.
3. I am really glad we finally got to words like شوربة (soup) and يوم الأحد (Sunday) because I would have thought that the days of the week and some basic foods would be what we learn on the second week of Arabic 1, not the second MONTH of Arabic 2.
4. Enough about Arabic. How about some shourba? I love soup.
This is a retarded post, I know, but mostly I am procrastinating studying.
BEETEEDUBS...www.studystack.com is amazing.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment