Just a bit.
Activities today:
1. Ate lots of food. I mean, lots. Boy do I love food. Um...chocolate, cheese, crackers, and more cheese, more chocolate, lots of TEA, JUICE, MILK, a banana to facilitate my experiment (DOES eating bananas make one more buxom?) and cashews. And candied ginger. And macaroni. And those orange-iced cinnamon rolls that people make sometimes for breakfast.
2. Watched TV. NCIS, to be specific, because it is the only show my sister has en total that I actually like. Coincidentally, I really like it. I am on the last episode of the 4th disc of the 4th season. Yeah, I'm just gonna come right out and say it, I really, really like this show. But I can't watch it when it comes on. Perhaps because the internet has ruined me for things like commercials. Yep.
3. The rest: Um. I poked at the piano. It said What's up. I said What's up. Pet the cat. She said What's up. I said What's up. Yelled at the dog. She said Sorry I'm eating the cat's food, but I will keep eating it later when you are not looking.
4. That was it. That was all I did today. Hence the smugness. Because I did nothing. See? See where I am smug?
---->right here<----
Out of curiosity, how common is blacking out?
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment