I am still here. Thank you, J, for reminding me of my thing-for-words that is not the infamous semi-privatized livejournal account.
I am very pleased with the wind right now. I was up north of D in K, and it was a very clean feeling, being bathed by the rushing winds. They were rather cool, but it felt welcoming and I feel like it might have been balmy, given its druthers.
In other news, I am confused. Actually, this is no news. I am, of a general rule, confused. Befuddled. Or too lazy to just sit down to a good think and figure it out? Perhaps that is it, although, I find myself getting less and less lazy as years pass by. I suppose that is good, but I digress. I am confused about men. I go out on "dates" with a good friend of mine, who is nice, and a gentleman (for the most part) and we get along famously. However, I have long suspected that these are not "dates," but, rather, dates. And tonight, as I was hugging him goodbye, I think he might have tried to kiss me. Or, in his own hesitant way, he was initiating the half-way point whereas I did not respond. The confusion comes from what to do with him. I have had that problem a lot lately. What do I do with you, Boy? Do I keep going out on "dates" with you, or do I avoid you? Because I don't want to Date date you. But if you are just being friendly, I don't want to mess up the friend dynamics with a preemptive strike. I suppose to anyone reading this it sounds quite pedestrian, but it helps me to put it to writing so I can muddle it out at my leisure. This should be my slogan. I think I will change it.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment