Long time no write...hello internets!
Random things: They have the same dumb TV ads for semi-useful but impractical items late at night in Mexico, which surprised me. Also, I still have yet to figure out what makes the sand and water in Monterey, CA glitter like it does. I think it is pyrite or mica, but I am not 100% sure, and it still bugs me. Lastly, I can't sleep because it is too hot here in The Woods. The AC is not working and I am slowly dying. I get to bed around 12am, and get to sleep around 3am. I really, truly, miss being cold at night. I hope to live somewhere away from the heat in the future. Mountains seem to be my best bet, so far. I do love the view.
Tomorrow, I am going to cut my friend Zac's hair. I bought a bottle of wine and borrowed a pair of real salon scissors from a friend, so I am READY TO GO. Then Sarah and I are going to a party at his new apartment with his new haircut (or buzz-job, if I get a bit too enthusiastic).
I am moving into my new apartment on the 10th, and I am millions of miles beyond excited about this. I am commissioning work done by my friends with which to grace the Eggshell 21069 (or whatever color) walls. So far, I have 4 such works, all of which need to be framed. I need a Crockpot. GARH. I hope that I don't burn out on my enthusiasm and die halfway through unpacking.
I have decided to be a professional wino (wina?).
STILL need to clean out my room. I cannot believe it has gotten this messy. There are clothes spilling out of every avenue and surface I have to offer, and random trash EVERYWHERE. Lawdy, lawdy...OK. OMG, the air is on again! HOORAH.
G'night, dear world.
Your Ridiculous
Caroline
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment